Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. It's cold and rainy.
2. I love the smell of tomatoes.
3. My favorite health and beauty product is a good night's sleep.
4. Today I am taking a nice long ride.
5. Well, first of all I need to pack!
6. Grandma and a bunch of witches; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream of Frances' and it was really funny!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my parents and little brother, tomorrow my plans include Pathways training and Sunday, I want to come home!

4 comments :

  1. A good night's sleep CAN make a world of difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dream sounds very interesting! Your grandma and witches! My Friday Fill-in answers are here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, a good night's sleep is a good one and it's free!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love #6! i love being with my family too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...