Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. I'd really like to take a nap right now.

2. "Son of a belly dancer!" is the word phrase you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.

3. Possession is everything to a toddler.

4. I less than 3 Captain Jack Sparrow.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like peanut butter and jelly.

6. Time moves on and on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to more fun with the new Wii, tomorrow my plans include doing some cleaning and Sunday, I want to have an awesome time at Stacey and Mike's Super Bowl party!





2 comments :

  1. I've never heard "Son of a belly dancer!" before. That is hilarious! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i less than 3 Captain Jack Sparrow, toooooo :-)

    One of my favorite swears is "son of a sea cook!!!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...