Saturday, October 4, 2008

My carpet

I have a friend at work who actually likes to clean!! And she likes my children! What a gem! I invited her over for the day. First she took the kids to the park so that I could decorate a castle cake for the big day tomorrow. When she came back, we had lunch and put the kids down for a nap. Frances never did take a nap, but she did stay quiet in her room for a while. We did a lot of work in the living room and in the kids' room. You can see my entire carpet! We also went through the kids' drawers. We took out all of the out of season and too small clothing. Now we have plenty of room for clothes they can actually wear!
Thanks Jessica!!

2 comments :

  1. I've never seen that much empty floor space in your house EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thhhhhhhhhppppppppppppp! (I haven't either, in a long time.) Did you know there were three cushions on my couch!?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...