Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wednesday's Wonderful Website

Today's website of choice is a bit different. In my "spare" time, I like to hop around to other people's blogs. I have a habit of reading a post or two and then clicking on one of that person's recommended sites. I can get quite far away from the original blog by doing this. It is very "six degrees of separation." It also satisfies my nosiness and curiousity.




I don't even remember for sure how I got to this particular website, but when I did; I clicked quite far back and read a lot more of the story. The mom here has four wonderful kids-the fourth child has yet to be born. He has a very serious heart problem that the doctors are not sure how to treat or fix him. It sounds like it would be depressing, but it is not. It is one of the most positive, uplifting, God-praising things I have ever seen. Won't you take a minute to pop over and say a prayer or two for this family?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...