Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a house big enough for all my stuff.

2. A gallon of milk is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.

3. I never leave home without my purse, cell phone and kids.

4. If I were a condiment, I would be Miracle Whip because I like to add a little kick.

5. Inconsistency is really high up on my list of pet peeves.

6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was the fact that tomorrow (as in today) is "Cow Appreciation Day" at Chick-Fil-A and I am taking 25 kids from 3-10 there dressed as cows so they can have free kids' meals. I must be insane!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include meeting the New York Capuchin Ministries group at church and Sunday, I want to go to church and spend time with my family!

5 comments :

  1. I TOTALLY agree with your answer to #1. I wish I had a house big enough too! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a bigger house also! Oh my goodness! 25 kids dressed as cows? I must see pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a bigger house too, but you'll never have one big enough for all your stuff. You see, once you get more room, you'll find a way to fill it! We all do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are very brave!! 25 kids dressed as cows to Chik-Fil-A! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am soooooooooo with you on #1! Hope the kids all behaved :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...