Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Birthdays are a special day to thank God that you are here.

2. Summer is my favorite season because of swimming, staying up late, catching fireflies, lots of Vitamin D, and Ken cooking all the time because he loves to use the grill.

3. I feel my best when I sleep well.

4. Anything I don't have to cook is my favorite food!

5. First impressions are often wrong, so keep an open mind.

6. The best piece of advice I ever received was to remember that "This is the day the Lord has made, Let us rejoice and be glad." )Psalm 118:24.

7. And as for the weekend, today I’m looking forward to manicures, tea party, rehearsal and dinner, tomorrow my plans include Julie's wedding!!! and Sunday, I want to sleep!


5 comments :

  1. I love that we have the same answer to number 4! It's perfectly logical to me! LOL! We're pretty darn similar on number 5 too. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer is a good time of year! I enjoy swimming.

    Great advice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every morning of my life my mother woke us up by saying, "This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!" It is the most effective verse, I almost put it as an answer to best advice you've been given. It's nice to meet you, and share in our appreciation of the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you've got a great weekend coming up. I totally agree with your no. 4 - I love anything that keeps me out of the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee another one that likes birthdays!

    Thanks for playing and enjoy your weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...