Thursday, June 8, 2017

Double Digit Day!

It's another double digit day!! If you add all my years of parenting experience together, today I hit the big 3-0. That's because my mid-kid is 10!! Henry's excited because it's also the first day of summer. The kids get a Daddy Day, so they dropped me off at work this morning and Henry answered some interview questions for me:

1. What is your favorite color? Blue
2. What is your favorite toy? My finger flashlight
3. What is your favorite fruit? apple
4. What is your favorite tv show? Pokemon
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? pizza
6. What is your favorite outfit? my birthday shirt
7. What is your favorite game? Pokemon
8. What is your favorite snack? Goldfish
9. What is your favorite animal? cheetah
10. What is your favorite song? Bad Blood
11. What is your favorite book? NNEWTS (a graphic novel)
12. Who is your best friend? Emerson
13. What is your favorite cereal? Cinnamon Toast Crunch
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play on the swing
15. What is your favorite drink? root beer
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? books
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? cottage cheese
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? seafood
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? scientist

He asked me afterwards if I kept all his old answers to see how they change. I thought it was cute that he'd figured that out. I hope to print them all out someday so they can see all their answers and how they've grown.

My other tradition has been making the kids birthday shirts. Henry got the first shirt when he was 4I guess that means I've made about 21 of those for my kids. I've saved all of those too. Hopefully they go into a quilt some day. It's fun to see how those have evolved over time too!


Happy birthday, Henry! I love you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...