Thursday, April 28, 2016

X: Six #AtoZChallenge

(I know I missed yesterday, but I'm gonna write it anyway and backdate it. It's my blog and I can break all the rules that I want to!!)

Today is a big day! Benjamin went to sleep last night as a five year old, and woke up this morning as a six year old. Technically, he was born in the afternoon, but I know better than to argue with him about details like that!

I have been super busy with a bunch of last minute things this week, so I didn't get to do Ben's birthday interview until this morning while he was eating breakfast. You may notice that as a theme in some of his answers!

I ask these question every year so that I can see how their answers change as they get older. They have fun answering them and also enjoy going back to read old interviews.

1. What is your favorite color? green
2. What is your favorite toy? Hot Wheels
3. What is your favorite fruit? raspberries
4. What is your favorite TV show? Football (Henry says, "That's not a TV show!)
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? carrots
6. What is your favorite outfit? my 6 shirt
7. What is your favorite game? Dragon Land (app on my phone)
8. What is your favorite snack? cereal
9. What is your favorite animal? tiger
10. What is your favorite song? Radioactive
11. What is your favorite book? Jack and Annie (Magic Treehouse series)
12. Who is your best friend? Jack (but not Annie, LOL!)
13. What is your favorite cereal? Honey Nut Cheerios
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play soccer
15. What is your favorite drink? Orange Fanta
16. What is your favorite holiday? MY BIRTHDAY!
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my cars
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? cereal
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? cake...chicken (What kind of chicken?) ROOSTER CHICKEN!
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? vet
Happy birthday, Little Man! We love you very much!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...