Thursday, April 24, 2014

I've Been Tagged!

Becka from Probably Crafting tagged me in this random meme and since I've been overwhelmed at work, I thought know was a good time to answer. Here is the list of completely random questions I was given!

1. Are you named after someone? 
I am named after a nursing student my mom had in Afghanistan.  In addition, my middle name comes from my dad's favorite sister, Anne.  Please note that she is his only sister, but that has never made her any less his favorite.  For the record, my best friend Tara has always been known as my dad's favorite daughter. We're just weird that way.

2. When was the last time you cried? 
I'm not sure...I think I cried to let out some frustrations a few weeks ago.  I don't cry all that often.  Usually it's reading sweet stories online or something like that.

3. Do you have kiddos? 
I've got three of them.  They're kinda cute, dontcha think??


4. If you were another person, would you be a friend to yourself? 
I think I am generally a pretty nice person; easy to get along with.  I like me. I think I'd like to be friends with myself.

 5. Do you have a guilty pleasure? 
Hmmmm....Does sneaking candy out of my kids' Easter baskets count?  Because I don't do that, I was just checking...for a friend.

6. Do you like your handwriting? 
I don't think my handwriting is anything terrible special, but it's legible.  I like it well enough. I even hand wrote a whole post and posted it for national Handwriting Day. Check it out here.

7. What’s your favorite cereal? 
I like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I used to really like Froot Loops, but either I got old, or they changed the recipe, because it just doesn't taste as good anymore.

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? 
This probably sounds dumb, but being a short person myself, I think the first thing I notice about people is how tall they are.   

9. What is your eye color? 
My eyes are a very dark brown.  I remember in science class back in middle school we used to play with the lights and look at each other's pupils. People always complained they couldn't see mine because my eyes are so dark.

10. Scary movie or happy endings? 
Both. I like scary movies when I'm in the mood for them, but I also like sappy, happy movies too.  The only think I'll say is that I'm horrible at picking out movies to watch.  Ken is in charge of that at our house.

11. Favorite TV show? 
I think I'll answer this with a lovely piece of artwork that Frances created for me. :)
I'd have to add Castle at this point, but I wasn't as obsessed when she drew this.

12. Summer or Winter? 
 Really? Do I even need to answer this question??  SUMMER!!!

13. Hugs or Kisses? 
The chocolates? I prefer kisses. I'm not really a white chocolate fan.

14. What’s the furthest you've ever been from home? 
I've been to Alaska a few times to visit my mom's family. I love it there and I hope to go back some day.

15. Do you have any special talents? 
I can touch my nose with my tongue. Does that count??

16. Where were you born? 
In a hospital.  In Austin, Texas. Surrounded by my mother's friends and boss.  (She was an OB nurse.)

17. What are your hobbies? 
Blogging, reading, sleeping. I knit and sew occasionally when I have the time.

18. Do you have any pets? 
I have a very annoying cat named Oscar.

19. Favorite movie? 
Princess Bride

20. What color is your car? 
Burgundy.  Just like my mom's.  No really...just like my mom's.
http://www.thelieberfamily.com/2014/04/tuesdayten-whats-in-my-van-man.html

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? 
TALLER!! LOL!

And now I get to tag five friends...
How about:
Amber from Airing My Dirty Laundry
Erin at Homemade Happenings
Karmen at Chairs From the Curb
Jodi at The Noise of Boys
and Deserae, who will likely kill me for tagging her!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...