Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Photo-a-Day Challenge

In April I took on a new challenge. It was something I'd been thinking I needed to do for a little while and I really enjoyed it.  What challenge?  An Instagram challenge!  I had joined back at the end of last year, but didn't find myself actively using the platform very well or very often.  I found a photo-a-day challenge list at Fat Mum Slim and added it to my calendar. I figured having the prompts would make me more likely to focus on finding an appropriate photo for each day. 

When the prompt for the first day was "purple" I knew this would be a good challenge. JMU loves purple!!

I didn't get a picture for every single day of the challenge, but I did have picture-taking in the forefront of my mind more often.  Hopefully that means that when I think, "Oh darn, I wish I had a picture of...." there is a better chance that I would have that picture now.

I won't share all of my pictures. If you want to see them, you can find them here (and follow me on Instagram while you're there).

Here are my favorites:

My sweet boys fake-sleeping



Our Friday night=movie night tradition


Easter 2014


L's Princess Party


Silliness


Do you use Instagram?  What motivates you to take pictures?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...