Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Moment of Silence

I've been trying really hard to blog every day during the week.  I've got a really good track record this year and I'm proud of myself, but today I'm just not feeling it.  Personally, I am a tad overwhelmed with work responsibilities right now and I slept funny and have a huge cramp in my shoulder.  Beyond that, there are tragedies going on and tragedies being remembered and I just don't have anything to add to all of it except my prayers.
So this is my moment of silence for the world.



5 comments :

  1. Perfect Rabia. Thank you. Today is really hard.-The Dose Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect. I'm struggling over here, as many are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the same way today. I struggled and struggled. My sister in law was 3/4 of a mile from the finish when the bombs went off. A young woman I coached several years ago finished the race 6 min prior. Today was a difficult day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...