Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Fill Ins

Happy Friday!!

1. I hope I can get my van completely cleaned out tonight.
2. What to do when you need a break, but don't have time for one!?!
3. Boy I sure did enjoy the kids' program last night.
4. Remind me to call Sarah about lunch next week.
5. What does the weather think its doing lately?? A thunderstorm in late October?!
6. It makes me luagh to see how impatient people get when a website doesn't load instantly.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to movie night with the kids, tomorrow my plans include going to the apple orchard and Sunday, I want to go to Mass and then relax!

You can play along here: 

4 comments :

  1. Totally had to laugh.... our kids would DIE having to wait for a page to load... oh the good ole days of dialup! Sometimes I wish I could make them live it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i remember when our kids were younger....i'm not sure you are going to get any sort of a break for a while. :) thanks for leaving the comment on my fill-ins!! i know it was friday, but, that face is still how i was feeling...glad for the weekend though, so it should get better. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed your fill-ins! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on the what's up with thunder in October? We've had one allllllllll night long which means I've been up allllllll night long! I hope your weekend is fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...