Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Fill Ins

1. I don't know what it's like to be truly in need; I only know that God always provides.
2. Various Meanderings would be a great title for my life.
3. A couple of weeks from now the weather will really be changing.
4. My living room contains any number of things.
5. I drove from home to daycare and then to work.
6.When I remembered that today was Friday, I was happy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the quilt project and pizza party at Second Home, tomorrow my plans include Henry's soccer game and Oktoberfest and Sunday, I want to teach Children's Church for the first time this year!

You can play along here: 

2 comments :

  1. I agree with you on #1! I have been on three mission trips to other countries and have seen "real" need and poverty. I am very blessed to have my needs met and then some! Have a wonderful weekend and I am sure you will do a great job on Sunday and the kids will love you! Cheers, RM :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even want to think about the weather to come. Brrr...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...