Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

1. I picked lots of pink fuzz out Frances' hair this morning because she slept on a pink feather pillow!
2. I spread joy wherever I go!!
3. I heard the sweetest thing from Henry this morning.**
4. I wanted just a bit more sleep last night.
5. I wish people were nicer to each other.
6. I noticed how clean my stove looks this morning after Ken scrubbed it last night.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going home and chilling out with the kids, tomorrow my plans include waiting to hear what Ken has planned and Sunday, I want to go to Mass, go grocery shopping and relax!

**This week at dinner, after our blessing, we have been sharing a kindness someone has shown us during that day.  Yesterday at dinner, Frances shared a story about how Henry had been kind to her because even though he had woken up early and gotten dressed, he told her she could go back to sleep because it wasn't time to get up yet. He had the cutest little smile on his face when she shared that story, and he looked so proud of himself.  This morning he woke up early again and came out to the couch to see me. He wanted to watch TV and I told him he had to get dressed first.  He started to walk back that way, and then came back to me and whispered, "If Sissy wakes up, I am going to be kind to her and tell her to go back to sleep."  Melts my heart!!

Play along here:
 

2 comments :

  1. I wish that I could get more sleep, I keep on waking up 4 :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been having back-to-school dreams, I'd like to have more sleep too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...