Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Well, ok, maybe these pants are a bit strange.

2. Clothing advice from Frances? that's a stretch!
3. When I'm making new eating and cleaning habits at home, I feel happy.
4. And also a bit healthier.
5. And frankly, our house is starting to look better.
6. Money is the root of all evil. But jealousy is a close second.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Frances' horseback riding show, tomorrow my plans include shopping for school supplies and Sunday, I want to enjoy Dominic's first birthday party!

Join in on the fun!


Click here:

8 comments :

  1. Would love to see a photo of the strange pants - lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting me over at Surfside Serenity. It sounds like you have a busy, fun weekend planned!

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As requested, the pants have been added! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strange but nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my site.. I enjoyed participating in friday fill ins :) have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it that time of year already to buy school supplies?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diana, our kids start 8/21 around here. They've got two weeks left of summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Those are some interesting pants. Have fun at the party tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...