Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Staying active is important, especially with a desk job.
2. A morning without tears?  Well, that would be nice!
3. The very thought of cleaning makes me tired. But I'm doing it anyway!!
4. Life is so beautiful.
5. I grew up in Garland, Texas and Radford, Virginia.
6. My dad's spaghetti was my most memorable meal.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing at home, tomorrow my plans include not much of anything and Sunday, I want to go to Mass with my family!

Clink the picture below if you want to play along!


3 comments :

  1. Aren't we lucky to have such blessed lives! Nice that we have similar answers on #4!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is always a blessing. Even in the difficult times. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same on #4 as well. And, yes, even in difficult times. Have a lovely, blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...