Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Fill Ins

1. It's always nice when the kids get to spend time with the grandparents!
2. I like to hear my kids giggling together.
3. Positive thoughts uplift you; negative thoughts bring you down.
4. This is finally the last day of this strange week.
5. What I heard from my doctor's nurse is bunk!
6. Often, I search out drama online.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the Second Home Board Meeting, tomorrow my plans include taking pictures for Father's Day and Sunday, I want to have some family time!

You can play along or check out other answers here: 

3 comments :

  1. Love your nr 2 :) Happy weekend!

    Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids can be great, can't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love #1...my little man loves visiting with his grandparents! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...