Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

1. I knew it was love when...my friends told me. I seriously thought we were just really good friends!! Duh!!
2. My heart can be broken but you always take good care of it, Ken.
3. A dog is not something I look forward to owning someday.
4. My how you have grown, Henry.
5. Can you see all the wonderful things around you?
6. And the wonderful things within you as well?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Henry's birthday dinner, tomorrow my plans include supporting an old friend and Sunday, I want to celebrate Henry's birthday with family and friends!

You can see other answers, or play along here: 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...