Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Fill Ins

1. Spring is here!
2. I like the small of strong coffee, but not the taste.
3. I forgot whatever it was that I have forgotten!
4.Food is delicious!
5. Heads, shoulders, knees and tootsies.
6.Walking with my kids is my favorite form of exercise when it's warm enough out not to wear a coat!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with Ken, tomorrow my plans include a marriage retreat and then HUNGER GAMES! and Sunday, I want to go to church and then visit with my family!

Play along here:

8 comments :

  1. I almost wrote the same thing for "I forgot..." LOL!
    xo
    jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower. I love walking with my grands. Children make everything better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, funny how we both thought of coffee, but in the opposite direction. :D Have a great date night with your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: love my green shoes, too. . .actually, I just love shoes. tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I forgot whatever it was that I have forgotten!" -- I'm doing that more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can totally relate to #3---more and more with each passing day(!!)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...