Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins


1. Welcome Spring!
2. Sunshine and warm weather make me jump for joy.
3. There's a great big world out there to explore!
4. The people I work with are the thing I love most about my job.
5. Eyes tell you a lot about a person.
6. We weekend full of sunshine is what I'm eagerly awaiting.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to baking a rainbow cake, tomorrow my plans include Fun Day at Frances' school and Sunday, I want to go to church and spend time with my family!

Visit for more Friday Fill-In Fun!

3 comments :

  1. Mmmmm...that rainbow cake sounds intriguing! Have a great weekend.
    xo
    jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel exactly the same way about your #2. I'm making Rainbow Jello for my classroom this week---St. Patrick's Day fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing to love the people you work with! Enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...