Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #203

1. I wish I could stay home and spend more time with my kids.

2. Sleep would be nice too...that's what I'm thinking.

3. Please bring your children a warm coat today.

4. Motherhood is so amazing.

5. One of my fondest hopes is that my children grow up happy and healthy.

6. My hubby cooked a nice dinner last night and I just wanted to say thank you.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to our staff Christmas party, tomorrow my plans include going to Lowe's to build a train and finally getting our tree up, and Sunday, I want to rest and recover!


Play along here:  

2 comments :

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...