Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #202

1. The best thing about a birthday celebration is eating cake and watching the birthday boy/girl open presents.

2. Sometimes I wish I could slow down the passage of time.

3. I went shopping recently and the most interesting thing I bought was umm...that new kind of flat sandwich bread (Sorry that's lame, but I can't remember the last time I went to a store other than the grocery store!).

4. Frances and Henry's favorite child's game is "Old Maid".

5. The reason is they have just learned to play it and Henry loves to get the Old Maid, so they both win.

6. I HATE snow and cold.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie on the couch, tomorrow my plans include cleaning house and getting some Christmas presents finished and Sunday, I want to get my kiddos back from Grandma and Grandpa!


ffi 

2 comments :

  1. I couldn't agree more with #2. Thanks for visiting my blog-Catoploy is Monopoly, but the theme is all about cats. Exactly the same game though. We loved playing it when my girl was about 10 years old and up. That's 10 years ago, I don't even know if it's still around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Nice fill in. What movie did you watch? My friend and I haven't decided what movie we're going to watch tomorrow night. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! :)I hope you stop by again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...