Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Fill Ins

1. There is no need to scream, I can hear you just fine.
2. Where in the heck did the time go?
3. Getting dressed is all I managed to do.
4. Prospects for a productive weekend are not looking good.
5. "Control the chaos" is the message.
6. Simplicity and tranquility are nice concepts to dream about for some far off day in the future.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting the kids to bed, tomorrow my plans include park? mowing? getting ready for Sunday night? and Sunday, I want to have everything flow smoothly for the evening's classes!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...