Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hello Mah Baby!

I have been gone for a while, it seems. Things have been really hectic with finishing our summer program and beginning the school year both at the day care and at church. Tonight, though, I couldn't resist posting for posterity's sake.
On Tuesday, one of the after school kids was singing this song on the playground. (Hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime gal.) It was really amusing and got stuck in my head. Well now Frances is singing it, but of course in her own way. She's never seen the original, although now that I have looked it up, I will show it to her. I wish my camera was working, so I could get a recording of it, but here are her lyrics: "Hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my orangutan gal." This was sung for the first time during dinner this evening. Spew lemonade out of your nose, kinda funny!!!

1 comment :

  1. I miss your children!

    My "sideways ocean" may just stay. I have lots of walls to fill though, so pictures are awesome! Is Frances still drawing me her picture?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...