Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Almost there!

I cannot believe it, but my baby Henry will be a year old in 4 more days. I spent part of the day at church trying to sum up the year for youth ministry. Then I tried to come home and clean my house for his party this Sunday. The weather had a different idea for my day, so because of the tornado warnings I went and picked up the kids early. Frances never napped today and Henry had a short early afternoon nap, so it was two grumps that I came home with. I got a LOT of laundry done and mostly put away. The living room is actually traversable for the first time in a long time. All in all it was a good day.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...