Thursday, April 21, 2016

R: Right Now #AtoZChallenge

It's crunch time around here. Life is getting extremely busy. Part of me wants to go in a corner and cry. Not because I"m particularly sad. I just think it might make me feel better.

Right now we're doing a bunch of interviews for student positions at work. We've mostly had good interviews. That makes it hard. Somehow I have to turn down good people. That also makes me want to cry.

I haven't been home one night this week. I won't be home tonight, either. I've got another meeting. It's just that time of year when things are wrapping up. I am ready to be wrapped up! In a blanket on the couch, reading a book, of course.

This weekend I have to go from straight from one event to another. After that my plans are to go home and pass out. The kids are probably going to need a break at that point too. Thankfully, they haven't been acting out yet this week, so I am hoping we can stave that off. And now I'm hoping that I didn't just jinx myself.

Right now I'm proud because Benjamin got a letter telling us that he tested into the gifted program for reading and math. He's taken to Kindergarten so well. He really loves his teacher and his classmates. I'm excited for him to get some enrichment and I know he'll enjoy it.

Right now I'm laughing because I found a caterpillar on my cauliflower at dinner the other night and then Ben came home with a paper from school about cauliflower. He and I have differing opinions on that particular vegetable right now!


Right now I'm drinking a soda. I've been pretty good about avoiding them, but the water in the fountain isn't cold enough right now.

Right now I'm counting the hours until I can go home, except I'm really only dropping stuff off before I head out again.

Right now I should probably finish this so I can get back to work.

What are you doing right now?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...