Thursday, March 20, 2014

First Day of Spring {Vlog}

Today is the first day of spring! I would celebrate, but the weather forecast seems to have some more ice and cold in store for us next week. I am so ready to be done with winter that it's not even funny. Spring is my second favorite season after summer. I am looking forward to the weather warming up and being able to spend some more time outside.
I told myself I was going to start doing more vlogs, and with the sun setting later and the most recent snow starting to melt, I thought it was a good time to get outside and show off my yard (instead of my messy house)! Enjoy!

What are you looking forward to this spring?

http://www.lemondroppie.com/2014/03/is-it-really-spring/

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...