Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Benjamin: The Selfie King

Frances and Henry are visiting Grandma and Grandpa for Spring Break, so Benjamin is the only kiddo at home. He's been getting some extra attention since he doesn't have to compete with his older siblings. I admit that I have a tendency to indulge him a little when he's the only one around. But he's so cute!
And he loves to get a hold of my phone and take a few selfies. Maybe he gets it from his brother! In any case, I decided to share his latest round of photos instead of just deleting them.
Also, speaking of Spring Break and traveling with kids, I've got some timely tips if you are planning on taking a family trip any time soon. Helicopter Mom and Just Plane Dad are hosting my tips over at their place, so head on over and check them out!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...