Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Fill Ins

1. If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all.
2. I love singing la la la
3. I have to ask you what you expect from me.
4. Unhealthy or dangerous habits are considered vices; the other annoying things we do repeatedly are just habits.
5. I didn't have time to make cookies this week. (It's on my list for the weekend).
6. My family is something I love beyond all reason.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to pizza and a movie with the kids, tomorrow my plans include NOTHING!!!! and Sunday, I want to teach Henry's Sunday School class and then relax!

Play along here:
  

6 comments :

  1. Thanks for participating in the Friday Fill-Ins :-) I've changed how it's to be played a bit, because it seems spammers are using the Fill-Ins to attract people to their blogs and try to sell products. From now on, I will personally be checking each blog to make sure the Fill-In post is at the top! If it's not, the person's URL will be deleted from Mr. Linky and noted as Spam. Just wanted to let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 Thank is what my grandmother always said.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family you have! Loved your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I needed to make some cookies this week, too, but didn't quite have enough time so I ended up hitting the bakery. My book group didn't mind one bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So this week I said on facebook to a friend's friend "if you don't have anything nice to say" comment! I hate that the space of the internet lets people be a lot ruder than is proper

    I hope you get to make cookies - I have a great snickerdoodle recipe of you'd like

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like we both think a lot of our families!! Hope you got to make your cookies...I missed the deadline for Mr Linky but put up my replies anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...