Monday, August 3, 2009

Blog Hop: Encouragement

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day the Lord has made, Let us rejoice and be glad in it!"

My mom sang this verse when I was born. It became a special verse for us. Then I used it at my wedding. And then I sang it to both of my children when they were born. Some days it is easier to remember than others, but God made every day. And He has a plan for each one of us on each of the days that he gives us. Some days it is easier to rejoice than others, but I try to always keep in mind that each day He gives us is a special gift to us and to those around us.
What can you find to rejoice in on this day?

MckLinky Blog Hop

2 comments :

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...