Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Fill Ins

1. Right now I'm starting to stress out about all the interviews I am doing in the next few days.
2. Humming is my well known quirk.
3. Are you ready for the weekend!?
4. Chores first, then fun!
5. That's why my kids groan so loudly on Saturday mornings.
6. Buffy the Vampire Slayer is one of my favorite tv shows ever!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner and a movie at home with the kids, tomorrow my plans include a question mark (after all the rain soccer is probably cancelled) and Sunday, I want to go to Mass and hang out with my family!

Friday Fill Ins are a lot of fun! Check them out here:

10 comments :

  1. Confession: I have never seen an episode of Buffy. But I loved one of Joss Whedon's other shows, Firefly. We have a chores before fun motto at our house, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've started Firefly, but we haven't had time to finish it. I love Joss Whedon's stuff!!

      Delete
  2. @ #4 ... OOOOOH! Is that how it goes?! Now I get it! (smile). Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chores first and THEN fun? Aw, Moooooooom! Bummer!!!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend with the family!
    (and maybe sneak in a little Buffy on Netflix!) --The Dose Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your interviews, I know how stressful they can be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like your weather has not been much better than ours! hope you had a wonderful weekend! thanks for leaving your blog address- much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that!
    My 5 year old believes in fairies, but she keeps asking a lot of questions... Not about if they are real, but in the way that I can tell she is trying to figure out if they are or not.

    ReplyDelete
  7. true chores first, i agree no less..

    mind visiting my entry..
    http://www.prettyatpink.com/friday-fill-ins/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...