Friday, March 15, 2013

Good Deed Winners!

Well, I'm a bit behind because of Inauguration Day here at JMU, but I did put a list of names through random.org and got some winners.  I decided to go ahead and pick two winners just because I felt like being nice.

So, Ladies from The Dose of Reality, you'll have to duke out to see who gets a photo book.  Then let me know your favorite kinds of colors and how to get it to you.

Also AnotherJennifer, you can get in touch with me and let me know the same info as above.

Congrats ladies! Thanks for making the world a better place by performing good deeds!

3 comments :

  1. Cool. Thanks! I don't see a way to email you. Can you email me at jennifer at anotherjennifer dot com and let me know what you need from me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa has won a ton lately, so I am totally taking this one!! :)-Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT????!!!! I guess you snooze, you lose. I'll get you, Ashley! --Lisa

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...