Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Fill Ins

1. Wow, this office is cold!!
2. My husband excels at Geek trivia.
3. Finally, I'm almost caught up with paperwork.
4. Leaving work early today would be all right with me.
5. Sweet or savory: savory (and crunchy!!).
6. These grey hairs in my bangs are new.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to snuggling up on the couch and staying warm (while having our traditional movie night, of course), tomorrow my plans include trying to avoid going anywhere and Sunday, I want to go to Mass and the grocery store and then get some cleaning done!

Play along here:     It's fun!!

3 comments :

  1. Geek trivia -- BWAHAHAHAHA I love it!

    I just noticed greys along my browline, too. I just hit 40 last month. Impeccable timing Mother Nature! I think she needs a shin kick!

    Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love greek trivia my son loves it as well I believe that is where I learned so much
    come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Movie night sounds like a good idea. I'll have to check my netflix queue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...