Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Fill-In

1. A smile is a great way to start the day, especially when it's from your kids.

2. Sequence for Kids is my favorite board game. Frances got it for Christmas one year and we love playing it together. She calls it the "chip game."

3. I would love to have more organization in my life and less clutter.

4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of long, lazy summer days.

5. I just remembered I need to pack for this weekend!!

6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this:

"And I'll praise you in this storm

and I will lift my hands

for You are who You are

no matter where I am

and every tear I've cried

You hold in your hand

You never left my side

and though my heart is torn

I will praise You in this storm"

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to seeing DYC friends again, tomorrow my plans include lots of Convention work and Sunday, I want to see the beach!


5 comments :

  1. I am SO with you on number 3. I really need to de-clutter.
    Have a nice weekend ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am also with you on number 3. btw i read the conversation about the victoria secret undies. lol!

    thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me, too on #3!!!

    Thanks for playing, enjoy your weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wrote the lyrics to a praise song as well. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see the beach too - but I don't think it is going to happen for me until the 4th of July! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...