Thursday, April 17, 2008

Princess Night at Chick-Fil-A


What a fun idea! For very little money, Chick-Fil-A just made themselves a ton of money and had a great time doing it. Tonight was "Princess Night." All kinds of little girls came out in their princess dresses to eat dinner at Chick-Fil-A. Miss Virginia was there as well as some other pageant winners. They had balloons, and princess stickers and princess bracelets. Frances dressed as a forest fairy and we took Henry and met up with a friend from work and her two little girls. They had a blast! My favorite part was over on a table they had wide ribbon set out that was pre-pinned like a pageant sash. I was waiting for Frances to finish playing so we could go over and make one. I looked in the window of the play part and she already had one on. At first I thought she has commandeered someone else's, but when she came out I saw that she had made her own! She wrote her name on it all by herself!!! Then she went over and made one for Emily. She didn't spell it exactly correct, but it started with and E and ended with a Y. To top it all off, she went over and made me one with my name on it. I LOVELOVELOVE that she can spell my name all by herself from memory. (It kinda makes up for the fact that Henry delights in saying "Dada" every time I try to coach him on "Momma.")
All in all it was a great evening. And Henry devoured all the chicken nuggets and French fries that were within his reach. You would have thought I don't feed him.

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a link so I can return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...